kolmapäev, 3. märts 2010

YAKA HULA HIKI DULA

Ja siin mõned lustakad seiklused minu Heifer kaaskolleegide kojusõitudest:

Vincent, USA: My flight went very well except for the crying baby and the meowing cat located a few rows behind me! As I had been upgraded to business I had no complaints and tried to order a Yaka hula hicki dula but the flight attendant just looked confused. Arrive home on time and with all my purchases with me.

Alvaro, Equador: I had a very good and straight flight. Luckily there was not a major problem (except that my lugage is lost and I do not receive yet). But at least I had not a problem regarding my broken passport and I arrived home safely.

Calin, Romania: On my way back I had some troubles driving back from Budapest. I just hit a huge hole in the road in Hungary, finding myself in the middle of nowhere in the field in Hungary. It was a nice night, a little bit creppy. I had a tyre broked and could not remove the wheel because one of the screws was too tight. Finnaly the end of the screw got rounded so I could not remove the broken wheel at all. Another 3 romanian cars got broken after they hit the same hole in within 2 hours. Classical case of bad luck. One of the cars had a passenger, a lady who was supposed to go to an hospital fast. This complicated the situation even more. So, I had a trailer picking me and my car, we were taking the lady to the hospital in Romania and I got home around 4 a.m. I missed a party I was supposed to go that night, and I heard it was a great one. :(

Liga, Latvia: I just would like to remained you - when we Baltic's where welcoming you to our side of the Europe - we really mean it! Of course it is better in summer, otherwise - 20 C outside can give some shock to people from Southern countries and personal budget can decrease because you will need to buy an extra winter clothes ...

Have a Yaka Hula Hicky Dula day!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar